Top 10 Spying Apps for iPhone 2021 [UPDATED] Technology has been the single decisive factor in our lives for the past couple of decades. While we have seen the number of cell phone users surge to billions, there has been an equal rise in the digital crimes and online abuse related to internet and mobile.
Our youth and children have either been a subject of cyberbullying or catfishing online. The digital dangers coupled with the new dimension of technology has led to the development of smartphone spying apps. Our youth and children have been the subject of numerous online crimes, like cyberbullying or catfishing, body shaming, frauds, etc. The digital dangers coupled with the new unscrupulous dimension of technology has led to the development of undetectable spy apps for iPhone. The purpose of these apps is to defend and protect our loved ones from the rampant digital vulnerability. Businesses are harnessing them to monitor their employees and people are using them for location tracking.
The Most Powerful Hidden Spying App to Monitor Android, IOS Cell Phone & Tablet Device Remotely. Best Android Parental Control App for Kids & Teens Online Safety.
Now take the liberty to monitor Android, IOS devices with exclusive features better than ever before
Monitor all Voice & Text Messages Communication Record, Listen & Watch Surroundings in Real-time Unleash Digital Parenting with Android, IOS Spy App Spy360 (Surround Listing & Front/Back Camera Bugging) IM’s VoIP call recording on Android OS 10 & above With 250+ Surveillance Tools at your fingertips using Android Tracking & Parental Monitoring Software.
On number one, we have Pumpic as the best spying app for iPhone in 2021. It was easy not to pick any other spy app for the “best iOS monitoring app” slot. It is ranked as the most reliable iPhone 11 spyware because it works smoothly even with the latest iPhone versions. Pumpic is a critically-acclaimed and acknowledged spyware offering seamless compatibility with iPhone. It’s ideal mix of primary and advanced features makes monitoring iPhones and other iOS devices pretty easy and quick. Whether it is basic call and text message monitoring or it is advanced remote monitoring, this iPhone spy app checks all the right boxes of a top performing app.
One of the many reasons why Pumpic iPhone spying app is at the top of this list is its eclectic compatibility with iPhone. After the introduction of new iOS 14.3 many spying apps lost their competitiveness. This is only a few of the apps that are compatible with the new iOS 14.3 Pumpic offers iPhone monitoring both with and without installation.
Following are Pumpic’s iPhone versions:
- The No-Jailbreak solution supports iOS 14.3 and older versions (*Currently Not Available)
- Jailbreak Edition is compatible with all Jailbroken iOS devices running iOS 6.0 or above (up to 9.0.3)
This Pumpic’s iPhone spying app is available in two plans.
The two packages are available for monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions. The app is quite affordable as you can start using it by paying as low as $8.33 per month.
- Pumpic is the only cell phone spying company that offers one-of-a-kind Remote Installation Support. With this add-on, Pumpic Support takes full responsibility of downloading and installing the app on the target device.
- This iPhone 11 Pro spy app offers compatibility with new and old iOS versions.
- Pumpic’s No-Jailbreak solution provides compatibility with the latest iOS versions as soon as an update hits the devices.
- It is affordable when compared with other cell phone spying apps. At $8 a month, it can’t get any cheaper.
- Features like remote call and ambient recording, remote device lock, data wipe, etc. are premium features that don’t come with an exorbitant price, making Pumpic the no. 1 Apple spying app, not just on our but many others’ list.
- Kik messages can only be accessed on the No-Jailbreak version.
FlexiSpy is among the top spy apps for cell phone monitoring. The app offers a great number of features for iOS devices. The app offers basic monitoring features to advanced features such as call recording, remote video capture, and remote photo capture. The app also monitors messages on a range of instant messaging applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, LINE, and others.
The app is compatible with the device that supports iOS 9.1 to 11.4.1. The app cannot be installed on the latest iOS. In addition to this, you require physical access to an iPhone to install the app. For iOS 9.2 to 11.4.1, the app can be installed in tethered mode. This means that the app will only start working when the device has been turned off and then on.
FlexiSpy has two subscription plans for iOS devices. These include Premium and Extreme subscription plans. The Premium package is billed on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. On the other hand, the Extreme subscription plan is billed on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Offers the most number of features
- Allows the user to monitor multiple devices at the same time
- Subscription plans are expensive
- Need physical access to an iPhone for installation
- Cannot be installed on the latest iOS devices
mSpy is third on our top spying apps for iPhone 2021 list and it is also among the most recommended iPhone apps for the users. It is also packed with several features that enable you to control an iPhone. You can use its remote control features to keep an eye on the target phone. Another aspect that makes count mSpy amongst the top iPhone spying apps is its PC and Mac OS monitoring capability.
As far as the compatibility with the iPhone is concerned, mSpy is compatible but it would require you to jailbreak your iPhone before installing it. It supports iOS 7 up to iOS 9.1. You would need to download and install the app on their website to track an iPhone.
Like Pumpic, mSpy also offers two different packages on the basis of features.
These packages have been divided into monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions. It offers many features, but on the affordability side, it is much pricier. The premium package costs around $200 a year.
- It offers 24/7 multi-language support
- The control panel has a material design.
- Requires the iPhone to be jailbroken
- The app is expensive at $200 a year
See Also: mSpy Vs Pumpic – The Ulitamate Comparison
Spyzie is another reliable spying app in the market with several features under its name. This iOS spying app is compatible with the iPhone and now it offers compatibility with iOS 11. It can record messages and provide calls information. After synchronizing the data on iCloud, it can be accessed anywhere. The biggest downside of this iPhone monitoring app is its lagging performance. Being the newest on the market, it has a still a long way to go. It’s better to wait than to try this app for now as even a smaller price tag isn’t justifiable because of the same under-developed functionality.
The app is compatible with the iPhone. But its compatibility is limited. It can be used on no jailbreak devices but it offers no support for jailbroken iPhones. However, this iCloud spying app can be used on the iOS 8 and above devices without requiring jailbreak.
This is perhaps its major attraction. Spyzie is cheaper than its competitors that offer the same features. For the moment it offers two packages:
- Premium Edition: This package offers limited functionality and it is available for $89.99 a year.
- Ultimate Edition: This package comes with full functionality and you can buy it for $99.99 per year.
- This iCloud spying app be without installing the software
- Location tracking features are accurate
- It is affordable
- It lacks advanced features on the iPhone.
- It cannot be installed on jailbreak iPhone devices
5. Highster Mobile
Highster offers all the major spying features but lacks the compatibility with the iPhone. Though it offers incredible features for Android phones, it misses the same on iPhone. Still, the app is among the reputable apps online. The app is also accessible to the user through Windows and other platforms.
The app is compatible with all iOS versions. But it does not support jailbreak phones. You have to install the app through their OTA (over-the-air) method to download the app. Highster also supports iOS 11.
Price is higher than its competitors. The app offers a single package and that costs $80. The package is valid for a year duration. You can also add an added warranty to your product for $30 extra. Which is not needed in many cases.
- The interface is responsive and user-friendly.
- The app also offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The app does not have a call recording feature.
- The installation and operations are complicated.
- There is only one package for iPhone monitoring.
This is a mid-range Apple spying app that has all the basic features from tracking instant messengers to call logs. It has a few advanced features as well like listening to the recordings of incoming and outgoing calls. Another distinct feature of this app is that if the target person changes the SIM card, you are notified.
SpyEra lacks the compatibility for iOS 11. The iOS spying app is available only for the iPhones having iOS 10.2. Another requirement for the compatibility is that you would need to jailbreak your device before installing the app.
SpyEra is very expensive. Its three-month package costs equal to the monthly packages of top iPhone spying apps. The app offers only one package for 3 months, 6 months and a year duration while its yearly package can go as high as $389!
- SpyEra app offers all the basic as well as advanced features
- You can even spy on camera using this spyware
- The app is very expensive. Even the yearly package of Pumpic costs less than its three-months package
- The app is not compatible with the iOS 11, hence not supporting any latest iPhone models
- You would need to jailbreak your phone to install the SpyEra app.
Spyic is the newest Android spy app; however, we couldn’t resist but to reserve a spot for it on our list of top 10 iPhone spy apps. This is because of Spyic’s iPhone spy solution that doesn’t require a jailbreak, in contrast to some iPhone spy apps that still ask for it. Spyic has all the basic features that you would expect from an iPhone spy software.
Spyic works with all the newer iOS devices running iOS 7 or above.
Spyic isn’t the best app around when it comes to pricing. It comes in three different editions: Premium, Family, and Business. All three versions can be bought for a month, quarter or a full year.
- Premium: 12-month license for $129.99 ($10.83/month)
- Family (monitors up to 5 devices): 12-month license for $399.99 ($33.33/month)
- Business (for up to 25 devices): 12-month license for $999.99 ($83.33/month)
- Comes with all the standard iCloud spying features
- Multiple payment solutions available
- Pricey for an iCloud monitoring app
- Performance stats not available yet
What if the person you want to monitor has an old iPhone model? While many people change their handsets, there are still a few who stick to their old handsets. GuestSpy is an app designed to monitor the older versions of iPhone. If you wish to monitor any of iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C models, then GuestSpy is an app suitable right for you.
The compatibility of the app is limited and this is the major reason why GuestSpy is on number 8th on this list. GuestSpy does not support any iPhone device later than the iPhone 5C. And if you want to install the app, you have to jailbreak the phone and install it using the Cydia utility. Nevertheless, if you still have an old iPhone model with the jailbreak, GuestSpy is good option to go for.
Considering its limited compatibility, you can expect a lower price than other high-end apps. GuestSpy has three different plans:
- Standard package starts at $20.99 a month
- Premium package is charged at $24.99 a month
- Gold package starts at $28.99 a month
There is some freedom with the duration of these packages. GuestSpy offers all its packages for four different durations i.e. monthly, quarterly, six months, and a year.
- The remote access to the camera of target phone allows you to see the pictures
- The app is free for the first 48 hours.
- It requires physical access to the phone for installing the app.
- The target iPhone needs to be jailbroken before the installation.
- The installation on iPhone requires Cydia utility and that makes the whole process complicated for the user.
9. Spymaster Pro
Spymaster Pro is a mid-range spying app that offers all the primary spying features like spying on text messages, internet browsing history, and contact details. Unlike any other mid-range spying app, it does not require the phone to be jailbroken to install the app. It offers the ease of primary spying with 15 features under its name. But the app is pricey as compared to the features it offers and has disappointing customer support.
Spymaster Pro is compatible with up to iPhone 7 only. It does not support any later models of the iPhone. Another limitation of this app is that it cannot be installed on any jailbroken device. You would need iCloud credentials of the target phone to monitor it.
Spymaster Pro offers only one package for iPhone with all the features it can offer. The package can be subscribed for monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions. But all these price plans are expensive as only the monthly package is for $57.99 for the basic features.
- It is a spying app useful for basic monitoring.
- You do not need to jailbreak your phone.
- It has limited features to offer for its iPhone version.
- It is not compatible with the iOS 7 and above, so you cannot use it on any modern iPhone.
- The app is expensive given its limited features and compatibility.
- Their customer reviews suggest that the customer support is non-existent.
iSpyoo is ranked 10th on our list of top spying apps but it is significant for its particular feature. It offers multiple device functionalities. You can monitor up to 3 devices under one subscription. But the app only operates if the iPhone is jailbroken. Though they guide you about jailbreaking, this still complicates its usability and increases your expense.
Though the app is compatible with iPhone, nothing has been mentioned about its compatibility with iOS versions. It only mentions that the app can only be used on Jailbroken iPhones. The second limitation is that it needs physical access to install the app on the target iPhone.
iSpyoo offers a variety of packages for its subscriptions. Currently, it is offering three following plans:
- Basic: The package starts from $19.99 a month
- Premium: It starts from $23.99 a month
- Gold: The gold is their ultimate package starting from $25.99 per month
All these packages are available in monthly, quarterly, six months and yearly subscriptions.
- The biggest reason to subscribe to this app is its multiple device support
- The app is affordable and the packages are cheap
- It is not compatible with the latest models of iPhone
- It needs jailbreak and Cydia to install the app on an iPhone
8 Reasons why you should choose Pumpic?
- Basic: The package starts from $19.99 a month
- Compatibility: The topmost reason why you should choose Pumpic is its compatibility with the iPhone. It supports both jailbreak and no-jailbreak iPhones. It not only supports the older iOS but also the latest iOS 11 which only a few apps can manage.
- Affordable: If you compare the prices of the apps then many mid-range apps are charging higher than Pumpic and some even charge as high as $389 for a year with similar features. Pumpic has not only packed the features of the best iPhone spy apps but also made sure that its prices are affordable.
- Features: Pumpic offers a mix of basic as well as advanced features. It has location services, call and text message monitoring, and advanced features like remote monitoring for iPhone.
- Setting up the app is easy: It does not require any Cydia support for installation. You would just need to download Pumpic to a computer and set up Pumpic on an iPhone via a USB connection.
- Customer Support: The app offers 24/7 customer support. Many customer reviews about the apps had this issue with other apps. But Pumpic has live support for its customers.
- Great Discounts: With Pumpic year-around discounts, you could get subscription plans for as low as $5/month.
- Saves you a lot of time: Pumpic’s multiple reports and watch list alerts help you save your valuable time by not having to go through every phone log.
Fake iPhone spy apps to avoid:
In an attempt to cash the popularity of Pumpic, many other apps have surfaced with a similar name. One such app we know is Pumpic. There’s not much to say here but this: Avoid fake apps that could take your personal information away, and later use it for exortion. Not to mention the deplorable service and after-sales that these fake companies provide because their endgame is just to make quick money and not build a company.
Another fake iPhone spy app not to try is Xpspy. Just like the aforementioned, this iPhone spy app has no credibility whatsoever. It’s hard to believe that an app that’s trying to profit from another popular business name could be any good. So, if you plan to buy Pumpic, don’t fall for “Xpspy.”
- What features are available for the iPhone? Pumpic offers an extensive list of features for its users. After you install Pumpic on an iPhone, you can access call history, contacts, iMessages, WhatsApp messages, calendar appointments, multimedia files, bookmarked webpages, browser history, location history, and much more.
- How do I subscribe to Pumpic? You need to purchase one of the subscription plans offered by Pumpic. Pumpic offers two subscription plans, which include Basic Edition and Premium Edition. Since the Premium Edition offers more features, it is slightly expensive than the Basic Edition. To subscribe to Pumpic, select the plan that you want to purchase. Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Provide the billing details to place your order. You will then receive an email confirming your subscription.
- How do I install Pumpic on an iPhone? It’s easy to set up our application on an iOS device. For installation without jailbreak, you’ll be required to install Pumpic software on a computer to complete the setup. You’ll also require physical access to the iOS device during the entire installation.
- Which iOS devices are compatible with Pumpic? All iOS devices are compatible with the app, including 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 13.1.2. The iOS devices compatible with the app include iPhones and iPads.
- Do I need physical access to the device for downloading and installing Pumpic on an iPhone? To install the app on an iPhone, you do not require physical access to the device. To monitor the device remotely, you only need the iCloud credentials, including the Apple ID and the password. However, if the two-factor-authentication is enabled on the device, you require physical access to the device for installation.
See Also :
- Spy on iPhone without Jailbreak
Limited Time Offer
On all Pumpic subscriptions