Pumpic Vs. TheTruthSpy: Who’s the winner Spying usually isn’t considered a healthy and positive activity or unless it is done to prevent someone (or yourself) from unfortunate misdeeds or incidents. With the intention of protecting loved ones, various companies have developed spying apps offering a variety of features. There’s a lot of junk spy apps available in the market which has made this selection quite challenging. In this review article, we are going to assess the two best spying apps: Pumpic and TheTruthSpy. Our evaluation isn’t generic rather based on five basic comparison factors: Installation, compatibility, pricing, features, and performance. [sc name=”spy24″ ]
Pumpic is an easy to install software with a user-friendly interface. All you need is a subscription and physical access to the monitored device. In case of non-jailbroken iOS devices, you need iPhone credentials of the device along with the subscription plan. Once you have subscribed to Pumpic, you will receive a follow-up e-mail to download the software. After the installation, you are all set to track the activities of the monitored device through a web-based control panel.
TheTruthSpy is also a user-friendly spy application that can be downloaded on the monitored device within a couple of minutes. After the installation, you can access the activities of the monitored device through a web-based control panel. The data is uploaded to your account when the monitored device is connected to the internet, and you can access it using any internet-ready smartphone or computer.
Pumpic and TheTruthSpy both are easy-to-install applications. Both spy applications are user-friendly and have an interactive web-based control panel. However, we found that Pumpic provides a much easier setup with its side-by-side installation guide. There’s no way you could find yourself stuck while setting up Pumpic; the same can’t be said for TheTruthSpy.
Compatibility is the first and foremost factor that helps a customer in the decision-making process. Without ensuring that your device is compatible with the application, you can’t go with buying a spyware program.
- Android Version: Pumpic is compatible with all Android OS devices running from OS 4.0 up to OS 10.0
- iOS Version: Pumpic offers two iOS versions:
- Jailbreak: Pumpic is compatible with all jailbroken iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, and iPods running from iOS 6.0 up to iOS 9.0.2.
- Without Jailbreak: Pumpic works with all iOS devices without Jailbreak, running between iOS 6.0 and iOS 14.4
- Android Version: Currently, TheTruthSpy is compatible with all Android devices running Android OS 2.2 up to OS 7.x.
- iOS Version: TheTruthSpy is compatible with all iOS jailbroken devices running iOS 4.0 up to iOS 10.X. It isn’t compatible with the non-jailbroken iOS devices.
In terms of compatibility, Pumpic takes the lead as it is compatible with the latest mobile OS versions. TheTruthSpy hasn’t released its updated version of the app for so long. This shows that it doesn’t work with the latest Android and iOS devices. Furthermore, TheTruthSpy doesn’t support iOS devices without jailbreak. Limited compatibility of TheTruthSpy makes it harder to use with the latest OS devices.
Most of the mobile monitoring applications proffer their services at high prices not realizing that it’s the single-most important factor when it comes customers making a purchase decision. Let’s what these spyware programs are taking from us for their services.
Pumpic has two different subscription packages: Pumpic Basic and Pumpic Premium.
- Basic: For a monthly subscription of basic Pumpic edition, you will be billed $29.99 per month. For a quarterly subscription plan, you will be billed $41.99 quarterly so that you will have to pay $13.99 per month. For a yearly subscription plan, you will be billed $59.99 annually so that you will have to pay $4.99 per month. All the prices mentioned are after a 40% site-wide discount at the time of the review.
- Premium: For a monthly subscription of premium Pumpic edition, you will be billed $35.99 per month. For a quarterly subscription, you will be billed $59.99 quarterly so that you will have to pay $19.99 per month. For a yearly subscription plan, you will be billed $89.99 annually so that you will have to pay $7.49 per month. TheTruthSpy doesn’t really offer any discounts at all!
- Basic: TheTruthSpy offers its services for $21.99 per month. For its three-month subscription plan, you will be billed $18.66 per month. A 6-month subscription plan is for $14.83 per month and a 12-month subscription plan is for $10.91 per month.
- Premium: You can get its premium services for $25.99 per month. For its three-month subscription plan, you will be charged $22.33 per month. A 6-month subscription plan is for $17.66 per month and a 12-month subscription plan is for $13.24 per month.
- Gold: TheTruthSpy also offers another plan for $30.99 per month. You can get a three-month subscription plan for $25.99 per month. A 6-month subscription plan is for $20.49 per month and a 12-month subscription plan is for $15.41 per month.
For the basic subscription, there is a slight difference in the prices of the two spying apps. Looking at the basic subscription charges, you may say that Pumpic isn’t the cheapest app. But, it is offering the best pricing plans for long-term customers. TheTruthSpy offers fewer features with the basic edition as compared to Pumpic. Additionally, the prices of Pumpic reduces with an increase in the number of subscription months. So, if you want to use spyware for more than a few months, Pumpic has the most reasonable subscription plan for you.
Pumpic – Android
- Monitor calls and messages: Pumpic gathers call history of the monitored phone and display a list of calls (dialed, received or missed) along with the date, time, and call duration stamps. It also allows you to monitor all the messages exchanged with every individual.
- Monitor social media sites: Pumpic makes it possible to access all the social media sites including WhatsApp, Viber, and Instagram. But with the basic edition of Pumpic, you can only access the photos.
- Read Emails: Pumpic gives you access to the Gmail App so that you can access all the emails of the monitored phone.
- View Internet history: Pumpic Android version gives you access to the device to view internet browsing history and the bookmarks.
- View installed apps: Pumpic not only allows you to access the list of all installed apps, but you can also block or unblock any application on the monitored device.
- Track GPS Location: You can track the whereabouts of the monitored device by accessing the location history.
- Access multimedia files: Pumpic gives you access to all the photos and videos that are saved on the monitored device.
- Alerts: Pumpic notifies you instantly on a SIM card change.
- Misc. features: Pumpic facilitates the user by providing a web-based control panel, free updates, 24/7 support service, and 100% stealth mode.
- Phone calls and ambient recording: You can record calls and the surroundings of the monitored device. To make spying plan more centered, you can add specific contacts to the watchlist so you can get an instant alert whenever the monitored device make/receive a call from that contact.
- Monitor social media sites: With a premium license, Pumpic gives you full access to the chats, calls, and photos shared on the social media sites. These social media sites include WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Facebook, Instagram, Line, Kik, and Tinder.
- Geo-Fencing: Pumpic allows to develop a geofence for the monitored device by defining particular places. You can get an instant alert if the device reaches close to your specified place.
- Keylogger: Pumpic creates a log for all the keystrokes even from social media sites like WhatsApp, Viber, and Facebook.
- Security: With Pumpic premium license, you can lock the monitored device remotely. You can wipe off all the data on the target phone.
- Wi-Fi Network logs: A log of all Wi-Fi connections with time, date, and location stamp summary is prepared.
- Remote Access: Pumpic allows you to access the monitored device remotely. You can take screenshots and set preferences on uploading data on the device.
- Analytical reports: Pumpic provides graphical reports based on the usage summary of the monitored device. These reports include top 5 callers, top 5 call durations, activity punch card, and top 10 websites visited most frequently.
- Instant alerts: Pumpic sends an instant alert on watchlist contacts, watchlist words, watchlist emails, watchlist phone numbers, and watchlist places.
Pumpic – iOS
Pumpic proffers its services for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices including iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
Pumpic – iOS No Jailbreak
- Read calls and text messages: You can keep track of all the calls and text messages sent/received on the monitored no jailbroken iOS device.
- View contacts: You can access all the saved contacts.
- Access Calendar, Notes, Tasks: You can trace all the calendar activities, notes, and other tasks saved on the device.
- Access internet browsing history: Pumpic gives you a list of the online activities including the saved bookmarks. You can read all the emails sent/received on the monitored iOS device.
- Misc. features: A web-based control panel, free updates, 24/7 customer support service, and 100% stealth mode are some additional features of Pumpic.
- Access iMessages: Now you can access all the iMessages that are either sent or received by the monitored device even with the non-jailbroken iOS devices. You can watchlist specific words used in iMessages.
- Watchlist contacts: With non-jailbroken iOS devices, you can watchlist contacts to get an alert whenever a call is made to/from particular contacts.
Pumpic – iOS Jailbreak
All the aforementioned features for non-jailbroken iOS devices are also available for jailbroken Apple devices. But, there are some additional features that work only for jailbroken iOS devices. These features are listed below:
- View multimedia files: A jailbroken iOS edition of Pumpic allows you to view all the photos and videos saved on the device.
- Track GPS location: A list of all the places visited by the monitored iOS device is developed with time and date stamps.
- Monitor social media websites: With a basic Pumpic license, you can access all WhatsApp, Instagram, and Viber photos.
- View internet browsing history: You can keep track of all the visited websites and emails sent to/from the device.
- View installed Apps: A list of all installed applications is provided.
- Get instant alerts: On a SIM card change, Pumpic sends an instant alert to the user.
- Access social media sites: You can access all the chats and photos shared/received on social media sites. Pumpic can access data from sites like WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Line, Instagram, Tinder, and Kik.
- Geo-fencing: Pumpic assists you in geo-fencing the monitored device and notifies you if the device enters a particular place.
- Watchlist alerts: Pumpic allows you to watchlist words, contacts, phone numbers, and places on the iOS devices.
- Remote access: You can control jailbroken iOS remotely. You can send commands to lock the device, wipe off data, take a screenshot, and set preferences for data uploading on the monitored phone.
TheTruthSpy – Android
- Call and SMS monitoring: You can view all incoming/outgoing calls with time and duration details. You can also access all the text messages sent or received on the monitored Android device.
- GPS location tracking: TheTruthSpy allows you to track the monitored device in real time. You can get a list of all the visited places along with time and date.
- View Notes: All the notes stored on the device can be accessed through the online control panel of TheTruthSpy.
- View installed Apps: You can view the history of application usage and, you can also block any application on the target device.
- Keylogger: You can get details of the keystrokes to get all the passwords.
- Remote access: You can remotely lock the monitored device.
- Alerts: On a SIM card change, TheTruthSpy notifies you.
- Misc. features: TheTruthSpy is 100% undetectable. It also offers 24/7 customer support.
- Ambient listening: With a Premium or Gold License of TheTruthSpy, you can listen to the surroundings. You can make a call on the monitored phone and listen to the surroundings in a 100% undetectable mode.
- Call recording: TheTruthSpy allows you to record all the calls either dialed or received. You can access those recordings with date and time.
- Contacts: You can access all the contacts saved on the device.
- Monitor internet activities: TheTruthSpy gives you access to view all the visited websites even if the browsing history is deleted by the person.
- View multimedia files: You can view all the multimedia files saved on the monitored phone including photos, videos, and voice memos.
- Social Messenger spy: You can access chats, photos, and videos shared on the WhatsApp. Messages on Facebook, Skype, Hangouts, Line, and Viber can be accessed.
TheTruthSpy – iOS
TheTruthSpy offers all the above-mentioned features for both Android and iOS devices. But, it offers service for iOS jailbroken devices only. Non-jailbroken iOS devices are not compatible with TheTruthSpy.
In terms of features, Pumpic beats TheTruthSpy by offering more features for both its basic and premium users. The incompatibility of TheTruthSpy with non-jailbroken iOS devices makes it less popular. TheTruthSpy proffers limited features for the basic subscription plan as compared to Pumpic. However, as aforesaid, it charges a lot even for the basic plan. To access the monitored device remotely, you have to send text commands using TheTruthSpy app which can make a person suspicious. TheTruthSpy also lacks the ability to track emails. Pumpic leads TheTruthSpy by facilitating the users with more advanced features like geo-fencing, comprehensive graphical reports, Wi-Fi network logs, and watchlist alerts for words, contacts, emails, and places.
The reviews are the best way to analyze the performance of an application. Here we are going to compare the performance of two spying apps, Pumpic and TheTruthSpy. For the comparison purpose, I have mentioned reviews from the experts as well as the customers.
A well-known app reviewing website, The Spy Software Guide gives its verdict about Pumpic:
“It competes directly with Flexispy because of the recording features but at a substantially lower cost. If cost is an issue and you really need call recording – this one is worth considering. It also covers features available from mSpy – although not just as many – and they have the No Jailbreak system for iPhone users. In fact if cost is a major issue for you Pumpic is the lowest priced spy app that I list on the site. I wouldn’t give it a recommendation based on price alone – it still needs to work, and it does.”
A renowned app reviewing website, Trust Pilot gives TheTruthSpy a rating of 5.5 out of 10. While another expert review website, Review Spy apps says: “Though, TheTruthSpy is a highly efficient spy software that presents an array of both basic and advanced features, the app scores low on the technical assistance front, as the only mode to communicate is through generating a request ticket on their official site. In addition, some of these features, which increases the cost of this spy product are some of useful, dull features.”
On the reviewing website Site Jabber, one of the Pumpic customers has shared feedback:
“I am using Pumpic from almost 6 months and I face a lot of difficulties in the start to make this app work but failed every time. I want to appreciate the support staff the way they helped me in that time. They all helped me to get it fixed. But Katie Ford is the one who helped me last time with the installation and believe me. Its never stopped working from last 3 months and I really appreciated her knowledge for the phones. Seriously Katie people like you are hard to find and lucky to have. I will suggest EVERYONE to contact her to solve your issues. She is the master of this monitoring stuff.” – Louis B
You can read the reviews of real-time customers of Pumpic from their official website, too. I have mentioned a few here:
“My children were not allowed to go to this summer concert in our city, but I had a feeling they would try anyway. Thankfully, Pumpic gives me alert on specific words, so I went ahead and put in “concert”. Caught my kids sneaking out just in time.” – Camilla Sanchez
“If I did not have Pumpic on my phone I probably would’ve lost my job by now. I forgot my phone at Starbucks and I wouldn’t have panicked like crazy if my inbox didn’t contain emails from traders. So I just locked vice-versa phone with Pumpic to be sure no one would open it even if they tried. Who knew what would have happened if it went in the wrong hands!” – Natasha Brunelli
Here is what a customer has reviewed about TheTruthSpy on a famous reviewing website, Trust Pilot:
“Very Bad experience with there after sales service,tried to contact them on there support at TheTruthSpy.com and its just send feedback as complaint received, then no action.tried so many times,I think They have no service team only just a product with server. worst experience with the truthspy support,” – Bimal Chandran
Cell Spy Apps is another well-known website where a customer has posted about TheTruthSpy:
“I am so dissatisfied. I did the free trial. It worked for a few days. Then when I decided to purchase the Premium package it never worked. Until today it has been 6 days since it was updated. My money was taken but no activity. Please refund my money.” – George Jones
Both Pumpic and TheTruthSpy have a large number of customers. In terms of performance, I can say that Pumpic is doing quite well as it has more satisfied customers. The advanced features and efficient customer support service of Pumpic make its performance way better than TheTruthSpy. Most of the experts and customers have criticized TheTruthSpy for being incompatible with the latest phone versions and also for its worst customer support service.
Pumpic and TheTruthSpy are two amazing spying apps with a large number of customers across the globe. But now we have to affirm a winner for all time. TheTruthSpy provides a 48-hour trial version along with a user-friendly interface but, it isn’t compatible with the latest OS devices, and especially if you have an iOS device, you should really pass the idea of subscribing to TheTruthSpy because unlike Pumpic, TheTruthSpy doesn’t have a non-jailbreak version.
On the other hand, Pumpic keeps its software up-to-date by offering high compatibility and advanced features. The advanced features like geo-fencing, remote access to wipe off data, live remote screenshots, watch lists for contacts, words, emails, etc. make Pumpic superior over TheTruthSpy in many ways. Pumpic is providing the customers with detailed actuarial reports which also attract the attention of many experts. Thus, what makes Pumpic the no. 1 spy app is its features, compatibility, and pricing. Pumpic’s top notch customer support service is also referred to be more efficient than TheTruthSpy. That’s why Pumpic has been tagged as the best spy app for both Android and iOS devices by many review portals.
See Also :
Limited Time Offer
On all Pumpic subscriptions