Pumpic iCloud/ No-Jailbreak Spy Installation Guide
iCloud/ No-Jailbreak Solution not available currently
iCloud spying is Pumpic’s biggest gift to concerned parents and employers who have been searching for an easy iPhone monitoring solution. And in this Pumpic iCloud Spy Installation guide, we will be giving you a complete walkthrough of how you can spy an iPhone without jailbreak. We will be covering how you can spy on an iPhone or iPad using someone’s iCloud. The entire process is neat and simple. Before you move on, make sure you have subscribed to Pumpic and also have the following:
- Target person’s iCloud credentials
- iCloud backup enabled on the target device
- Email containing your Pumpic login credentials
If the iCloud backup isn’t already enabled on the target device, you will be required to configure it manually by accessing the iPhone/iPad. For more on how you can configure iCloud backup on an iPhone, kindly check our iCloud Backup Configuration Guide.
[sc name=”spy24″ ]
iCloud Spy Installation – How to use Pumpic on iPhone without jailbreak
1. Sign into your Pumpic web account using the credentials received via email.
2. Select iOS (no-jailbreak) as your platform.
3. Click on ‘iCloud Setup’.
4. Enter the iCloud credentials, i.e. Apple ID and password that’s paired with the target device.
5. You may be required to provide the 2fa code if enabled on the target iCloud device. Use ‘How to get 2fa Code’ or contact Customer Support to learn how to get the two-factor code.
6. You will be able to see all the devices registered with the iCloud credentials provided. Select the device that you need to monitor.
7. Click ‘Finish’ to save settings and exit the screen.
Spying on iPhone without jailbreak is pretty intuitive. If you want to learn how to spy on iPhone without iCloud, kindly refer to our Pumpic Jailbreak Installationpage.
Limited Time Offer
On all Pumpic subscriptions