According to statista.com, Viber has 920 million registered users worldwide. Since Viber is used widely for communication, you may feel the need to spy on someone. Pumpic readily lets you monitor the communications of Viber application. It feels as if you are actually reading the messages from the target device. With Pumpic you can:
- View the Viber chat conversations and find out the names and numbers of the people they have been talking to.
- Get the time and date stamps to find out when the conversations took place.
As long as you have access to the control panel, you can access the Viber conversations from anywhere with an internet connection, of course. You can log into the control panel via your PC or by using the Pumpic dashboard app on your smartphone or any other gadget.
[sc name=”spy24″ ]
How to spy on Viber messages on Android
- Download Pumpic for Android on your target device. Click here to learn about the installation.
- Enter your Pumpic credentials to log into the control panel.
- Click on the “Messenger” tab at the left panel of the dashboard.
- Choose “Viber” from the drop-down menu.
- A new screen will appear that will take you to the Viber chats.
- Click on the contact to view all the previous conversations.
How to spy on Viber messages on iOS Jailbreak
- Download Pumpic jailbreak on Jailbroken iOS device running iOS 6.0 or above (up to 9.0.3). To learn about the process of installation, click here.
- Enter your Pumpic credentials into the control panel.
- You will see the Messenger tab at the left panel of the dashboard.
- As you click on Messenger, a drop-down menu will appear. Choose “Viber” from there.
- This will take you to a new screen from where you can view all the Viber chats.
- Click on the particular contact to view all the previous conversations.
You can also spy on the Viber messages on No-Jailbreak version too. For that you, you will need the iCloud credentials of the target device running between iOS 7.0 and iOS 14.2 The rest of the process for accessing the Viber messages is same as the iOS Jailbreak version.