How to spy on Android without installing Software?If you have ever wanted to spy on someone, you might have wished for a way to spy on their Android without installing a software. Not many of us are fond of using spyeither because we are not tech savvy or because it is not convenient to simply grab a phone and install the software. If you are here looking for the answer to this question, you will be glad to know there are a few ways it is possible.
The Most Powerful Hidden Spying App to Monitor Android, IOS Cell Phone & Tablet Device Remotely. Best Android Parental Control App for Kids & Teens Online Safety.
Now take the liberty to monitor Android, IOS devices with exclusive features better than ever before
Monitor all Voice & Text Messages Communication Record, Listen & Watch Surroundings in Real-time Unleash Digital Parenting with Android, IOS Spy App Spy360 (Surround Listing & Front/Back Camera Bugging) IM’s VoIP call recording on Android OS 10 & above With 250+ Surveillance Tools at your fingertips using Android Tracking & Parental Monitoring Software.
Option 1: Android Device Manager
You might already be familiar with this one. This isn’t a perfect spying solution but it supports four functions; track the location of the phone, make it ring, lock the phone and erase the phone’s data.
Every Android device has the Android Device Manager installed by default. It is also known as ‘Find My Device.’ It is pretty simple to use since it is activated in most of the Android devices. No installations are required. All you have to make sure is the target phone is connected to the internet. To access it, you will need the credentials to the Google Account that is connected to Android Device Manager. Let’s see how it works.
- From your computer’s web browser, visit google.com/android/devicemanager
- Enter the Google Account credentials associated with the Android you want to spy on
- The screen will now show you the map, indicating the location of the phone and you will also have the options to ring, lock and erase.
Option 2: Your Timeline by Google
Here is another way of spying on Android without installing a software. This procedure was known as ‘Route History’ but now it is called ‘Your Timeline’ and it works with Google account just like Android Device Manager. For it to work, the target Android device should be connected to the internet and the location option should be enabled. You will also need access to the Google Account credentials of the target device.
- Open Google Maps in your browser
- Sign in with the Google Account connected to the Android you want to spy on
- Click on ‘Menu’ from the top left side of your screen
- Click on ‘Your Timeline’
- This will show you the timeline of where the target person has traveled.
- To view the places recently visited by the Android, click on Menu >> Your Places >> Visited.
Wait, here is a better option
The methods mentioned above surely don’t involve the installation of a software but they don’t offer extensive spying on Android. You can only track the locationof the android or perform a few functions remotely. If you want to spy on Android and view everything stored on the phone, view text messages, track location, view call logs etc, it is only possible by installing a spying app. Although you will need physical access to the device but it is just for 10 to 15 minutes only. Plus, you can hide the app so that the owner of the Android device doesn’t find out there is a spying app installed on his phone.
The Advent of Spying Apps
Spying apps have existed for a long time and they now come with much better features and stealth monitoring capabilities. There are lots of things about our children that make us curious every day. Mobile spying apps could help us find answers. These apps come bundled with features, like location tracking and monitoring features for call logs, text messages, social media, emails, web history, etc.
The only problem is that these apps must be manually installed on an Android device. Other than the two ways mentioned above, you can’t really spy on an Android device without installing an app or a software. In fact, it’s not even possible to do it expect that you are a hacker and you know how to get into people’s computers and mobile devices.
But why can’t you spy on someone’s phone without installing a software? Well, even a hacker has to implant a bug, release an infected file or launch a malware in a phone to spy on it. So technically speaking, he is installing some kind of program to spy on an Android device or stealing the personal information of a user.
So long story short, there is no way about it. You can’t spy on Android without installing a software. Even these spying apps require installation and that procedure requires human activity. You will need physical access to the target device, too, for downloading and installing the app.
Wait, what about the websites that claim to spy on Android without installing Software?
Don’t fall for such sites; they are fake. They sell their product by telling you could spy on the Android phone via establishing a Bluetooth connection or by sending them an image. In the former case, you supposed to establish a Bluetooth connection with the target phone to see its information. But this method is highly flawed. Firstly, you will need access to target Android phone to accept the request for establishing a connection. And even if you have established the connection, it’s obvious you will have to send a file to install the spying program to actually monitor them. Secondly, you are bound by distance. That means a Bluetooth connection can only be made with a device if you are within the range.
The second method is to send an image. Once the target device opens that image, the spying app is downloaded on the phone. These methods are a scam. Why? Because they ask for a one-time fee as they know once they have tricked the customer, he is not going to come back. Also, they promise to offer free lifetime upgrades.
Before you invest in a spying app, read this
It’s very obvious that you will need a spy app to track a certain person’s activities. Before getting started with spying, you must determine which phone logs do you intend to spy on, i.e. either their text messages, location, social media, call logs or what?
Then, plan out how you are going to access the target phone. It would take 5 to 10 minutes to install the app. If you are a first-time user, the installation could take up to 15 minutes.
Essentials to keep in mind before buying a spy app
- Physical access First things first, to install a spy app, you will need physical access to the Android phone. Some spy apps have a prerequisite that you must root the Android phone to be able to use the app and that must be done before even installing the app.
- Remove the traces of the app It’s a vital step if you want to keep your spying mission discreet. It usually depends on the framework of the monitoring software. All reputed companies give you the option to hide their app icon on the target smartphone.
Which spy app can fulfill your needs?
Pumpic is among the top spy apps for Android phones. We are a leading name because of our most demanded spy features, pricing, and customer support. Pumpic is a perfect spying app that’s a combination to both basic and advanced spying needs. The procedure below explains how you can use Pumpic to spy on Android:
You must have physical access to the target phone to use the provided link to download and install Pumpic. While you are installing the app, you will be given the option to hide the icon of the app.
3. Now log into Pumpic from your computer or use the Pumpic Dashboard App (it’s available on Play Store for free) to log into your web account from your Android phone.
4. You will be taken to the dashboard of Pumpic that contains all the controls displaying data from the Android device organized at one place under different tabs.
Features of Pumpic
Pumpic gives you access to extensive features to spy on Android. Have a look at these:
Monitor call logs
- Call logs: You will get access to the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls along with time, date and call duration stamps.
- Text messages: You can read all the sent and received text messages on the target device with time and date stamps along with the contact details.
Access Instant Messenger chats and multimedia
You can read instant messages and even view photos on selected IM apps. The ones supported by Pumpic include Facebook Messenger, iMessage chats, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype chats, Tinder Messages, Kik Messenger, and Instagram.
Track GPS Location
- Current location and location history: Pumpic lets you track the current location of the target person. You can frequently check where there are at certain points in time. If you want to learn more about the person’s whereabouts, you can access their location history log.
- Geofencing: If you don’t want to be preoccupied with every move of the person, you can even monitor a specific location with geofencing. You can mark the safe and no-safe zones and whenever the target device cross those zones, you will receive a notification. This way, you won’t miss anything.
Read emails and monitor online activities
- Sent and received emails: You can read all the emails; sent and received from the default mailbox of the target device.
- Monitor internet browsing history: You can track the entire browsing history detail such as the websites visited and the number of times these sites are accessed.
- View the Wi-Fi network logs: You can view the Wi-Fi connection history of the target device along with the location, date, and time stamps for each login.
- Monitor bookmarks: Everyone has favorite websites they like to bookmark. With Pumpic, you can monitor what websites interest the target user.
Record phone calls and surroundings
- Record and listen to phone calls: All the phone calls are automatically recorded and uploaded on your Pumpic’s dashboard. You can download and listen to them anytime you want.
- Record and listen to the phone’s surrounding: If you want to know what’s going on around the surroundings of the target phone, simply send a remote command and Pumpic will record everything. These recordings can be accessed from your dashboard.
Remotely control the target Android phone
You will be glad to know that you can remotely control the target Android phone in various ways such as:
- Lock the device: You can control the target device by locking it remotely.
- View the list of installed apps: Pumpic has made it possible for you to remotely view all the apps installed on the target device.
- Remotely wipe all data: Pumpic also gives you the liberty to wipe all the data from the target phone by factory resetting it.
- Take live screenshots: This feature is a blessing for those who want to create digital evidence. You can remotely take screenshots of the activities of the target phone and they will never know about it.
Pumpic has a keylogger that remotely records all the keystrokes on the target phone on WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and Skype.
View the photos and videos stored in the phone
All the photos and videos downloaded on the phone’s external storage can be assessed remotely by using Pumpic.
Access the phone’s calendar entries
You can access the target phone’s calendar entries remotely and check their schedules appointments and to-do lists.
Set 24/7 alerts
It’s hard to keep yourself logged in all the time to keep tabs on what someone’s doing, right? That’s why Pumpic lets you alerts on specific contacts, locations, words, and even if the target device owner changes their SIM card.
Other Top Spying Apps for Android
Ok so you will have to install a spy app to monitor an Android device but you must be wondering why choose Pumpic? We bring you top 5 spy apps, their pricing, features, and compatibility to help you make the decision yourself.
Let’s have a look:
MSpy is one the spying apps primarily designed for parents. It lets you track all activities on your child’s phone, including the call history, GPS location, text messages, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, web history and more. Apart from the regular monitoring features, mSpy lets you block websites, remotely lock the device, block inappropriate apps and even view the list of apps installed. Its features are pretty much similar to Pumpic. The only difference is it lacks advanced monitoring features like call recording. For using some premium features, rooting is required. It’s also a little heavy on the price as compared to the list of features provided. On the whole, it’s user-friendly and it lets you keep an eye on your child from a remote location and control their smartphone activities.
Here are some of the features you will get as you subscribe to mSpy:
- Monitor calls and text messages
- Read chats on messaging apps (Supports Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Snapchat, Line, Telegram, and Tinder)
- Track GPS location and apply geo-fencing
- View multimedia files
Android Version: Supports fully operational Android 4+
mSpy is available in two editions for Android. One is the Basic Edition that costs $29.99 a month and the second is the Premium Edition that costs $16.66 a month.
See Also: Which one is the best. Pumpic or mSpy?
Flexispy shares the same features as most of the mobile spying apps available on the market. It lets you monitor text messages, track someone’s location, their passwords, web browsing activities and even spy on social media apps such as Line, Skype, Facebook messenger, Hike Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, and Hangouts. The best thing about this app is its hidden from the task manager so the owner of the phone will never figure out someone is monitoring them.
Here are some of the features you will get as you subscribe to Flexispy:
- Spy on call logs, text messages
- Social media spying (supports Line, Skype, Facebook messenger, Hike Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, and Hangouts)
- Monitor browser activities
- Location tracking
- View calendar
- View the installed apps
- Check emails
Flexispy supports Android OS 4.0.3 – 8.1
Flexispy is available in two editions: Premium—costs $68 a month and Extreme that costs $199 per quarter.
See Also: Why Pumpic is better option than Flexispy
Spyzie is more of a parental control app but it can be used for spying on someone, too. It’s #3 on our list due to its reliable tracking abilities. Although it lacks some spying features, you can still count on it to keep tabs on someone.
Here are some of the features you will get as you subscribe to Spyzie:
- Check messages and call logs
- Read emails, check browsing history and view app activity
- Check the phone’s calendar, videos, and photos
- GPS tracking and geo-fencing
- Block apps and schedule restrictions
Supports all Android 4.0 or higher versions
Spyzie for Android is available in two editions. Their most purchased pack is the Ultimate Edition that costs $49.99 a month and then there is Premium Edition that costs $39.99 a month.
4. Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile offers a nice set of features at a great price. It has been designed for keeping tabs on your children and employees to make sure they are not mishandling the company’s information. This mobile spying app has the ability to access messages and data that have been deleted. It has great remote control features, too.
Here are some of the features you will get as you subscribe to Highster Mobile:
- Monitor text messages
- Track GPS location
- View call logs and photo and videos logs
- Use stealth camera to remotely take photos and videos of the phone’s surrounding
- Monitor IM chats on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Skype
- View web browsing history
- See calendar activities, apps installed, and access the contact list
Supports Android OS 3 to 8
Highster Mobile is available at a one-time fee of $69.99.
Spyic is the newest app in town with just the right amount of features for a parental control app. With so much yet to learn about this Android spyware program, we thought to reserve it a spot for its promising nature. Let’s take a look at Spyic’s features:
- Track phone call logs
- Monitor emails, phonebook, texts
- See chats from social networks including WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Viber
- Track SIM location
- Get geo-fence alerts
- Track website history
Work with Android 4.x or above
Spyic comes in three different plans: Basic, Premium, and Family. The lowest you would pay for the basic version is $8.33/month when you subscribe to their yearly package. For premium, it’s $9.99/month. And for the family package that works for up to 3 devices would you cost you an effective $16.66/month.
What makes Pumpic better?
All the apps mentioned above offer more or less the same spy features as Pumpic but not all of them are compatible with the latest Android operating systems. Pumpic is the only app among these that supports Android Oreo. Other than that, it’s also one of the most affordable options because even its premium edition is affordable as compared to that of others. Yes, Highster Mobile seems to be the best option when it comes to price since it’s a one-time purchase but app like these should raise your suspicion. They are mostly a scam.
Given the features, price, and compatibility, Pumpic will meet your spying needs better than any other app out there.
Of course, there are ways to spy on Android without installing a software but the problem is that you can only track its location or perform a few actions. For extensive spying, you will have to install an app that offers you the opportunity to view and access everything on the Android from a remote location.
Limited Time Offer
On all Pumpic subscriptions